Our Raw Coated Baked Kibble provides a best-in-class solution for those pet parents looking for a simple, pristine, less processed, and highly palatable kibble. Each high-protein, grain-free offering starts with responsibly sourced animal proteins. Next, we gently bake our kibble. Finally, each and every piece is coated with our own special raw goodness. The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
- Responsibly Sourced Cage-Free Chicken
- Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Potato-Free
- Gently baked in small batches - less processed and more natural nutrition!
- Highly digestible, nutrient dense & great tasting
- Protein Rich - #1 Ingredient is Meat
- Coated in Raw Freeze-Dried Goodness
- Guaranteed taurine levels for heart health
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion; rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy skin & coat
- Industry leading levels of Glucosamine & Chondroitin to maintain hip & joint function
- Made in our own USA kitchen
Chicken, chicken meal, peas, lentils, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken liver, chicken heart, natural chicken flavor, salmon oil, suncured alfalfa, chicken gizzard, fenugreek seed, flaxseed, coconut flour, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, pumpkin, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, taurine, dicalcium phosphate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids
||1200 mg/kg min